HP ATP FlexNetwork Solutions (HP0-Y49, HP2-Z29, HP2-Z30)
Official Certification Study Guide
The certification has been updated to HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V3. Note that this study guide helps candidates prepare for the HP ATP V2 certification exams (HP0-Y49, HP2-Z29, and HP2-Z30) and the HP ATP V3 certification exams (HP0-Y52 and HP2-Z37).
While it does not reflect the case studies and lab activities covered in the ATP V3 hands-on training, this guide provides a useful reference for many of the networking technologies and solutions featured in all three versions of the ATP certification, including:
- HP’s Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF),
- HP's IMC network management software,
- Layer 2 technologies such as STP, Link Aggregation and VLANs,
- basic IP Routing with static and dynamic routing technologies (OSPF),
- and more.
Beyond certification, this guide serves as a useful reference tool to describe, position, recommend, select, and architect an HP network solution based on customer needs in small-to-medium business (SMB) environments.
Second Edition eBook
The eBook version of this guide is now revised and updated. The new version includes:
- An updated Practice Test with 18 new questions designed to align with the HP ATP V3 certification exams (HP0-Y52 and HP2-Z37)
- Corrections from May 2015 Updates